Re: Candidate group description text [Was: Revise group description?]

On Sun, February 2, 2014 6:26 pm, Tony Graham wrote:
>> The Print & Page Layout Community Group is open to all aspects of page
>> layout theory and practice.  We can and will cover everything from the
>> Crystal Goblet through to specifications and on to the nitty-gritty of
>> writing stylesheets.  You will find XSL-FO discussed here, but you will
>> also find other stylesheet languages, and all are equally welcome.
>> ----
>>
>> Comments or alternative formulations are welcome.
>
> It's been nearly a week and there's been no comments.  If there's still no
> comments or alternatives by tomorrow night (my time), I'll ask the W3C
> staff to update the CG page to use this description.

Web page updated [1] and first two sentences merged to make Twitter @pplcg
description [2].

Regards,

Tony.

Mentea       XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/ppl/
[2] https://twitter.com/pplcg