Reusing own content [Was: Revise group description?]

On Sat, December 28, 2013 7:24 pm, Jean Kaplansky wrote:
> In fact, does anyone on the list mind if I reuse any of my diatribe for a
> blog post? I won’t mention anyone in the group by name…

FYI for all, from the FAQ at http://www.w3.org/community/about/faq/:

   Can I publish my contributions to a Community or Business
   Group Specification under a different license?

      W3C does not restrict authors' reuse of their
      contributions to Community and Business Groups.

On the legal level, we can't stop you, and the archive is public anyway;
and on the getting-along-with-other-people level, you haven't taken
potshots at any particular person or any particular company, so I,
personally, don't see anything to object to in what you wrote here.

Regards,

Tony.