Re: Meetup at XML Prague 2014?

And everyone probably thought February 12-16 would be safe this year due to the demise of TOC…

Best laid plans.

From: Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org<mailto:liam@w3.org>>
Date: Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM
To: Jean Kaplansky <jean.kaplansky@aptaracorp.com<mailto:jean.kaplansky@aptaracorp.com>>
Cc: Tony Graham <tgraham@mentea.net<mailto:tgraham@mentea.net>>, "public-ppl@w3.org<mailto:public-ppl@w3.org>" <public-ppl@w3.org<mailto:public-ppl@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Meetup at XML Prague 2014?

On Fri, 2013-12-27 at 01:26 +0530, Jean Kaplansky wrote:
So XML Prague and the next EDUPUB workshop are scheduled for
overlapping dates…

That's unfortunate. I had to miss XML Prague last year because of an
overlap with Tools of Change in New York.

FWIW – I think someone should do an update at XML Prague on the W3C
activities happening with the start up of the Digital Publishing
Interest Group and the partnership going on with the IDPF regarding
making the open web platform a place for everyone to publish.

I’d be very interested to sit in on a state of XML
formatting/formatters session, too.

I'm hoping to have a chance to talk about that, in terms of CSS and
XSl-FO at least, and perhaps about the wider picture, depending on who
else is speaking.

Liam