Re: Revise group description?

> I know that most of the activity in this group has been around XSL-FO, but I think we might get more interest if we just say:
>
> “For people interested in page layout technologies…” rather than explicitly saying XSL-FO.

+1

I still suggest to have close look at my software, which is not XSL-FO based. A year ago I've tried to open the discussion here on the mailing list to go beyond XSL-FO and I've tried to explain why XSL-FO is insufficient for many today's real world applications.

I have been asked by (at least) one person to shut up, because this list is an XSL-FO only list (that was not the reason I write less these days). So I'd really like to see a more open group description.

Patrick

speedata UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
-------------------------------------
Telefon  030/57705055