Re: Revise group description?

Ken, I stand corrected. :-) Having said that, I think that if you
summoned all the people in Nova Scotia who have ever actually used
XSL-FO, even if for one project, you might not need more than a modest
church meeting hall, and it probably won't be SRO either. :-)

You mentioning that reminds me of one government project I was
associated with about 5 or so years ago. One of the core libraries we
were using was TopLink/EclipseLink for JPA, and we were plagued by an
atrocious bug in the library. The NS government ended up flying in the
Oracle project manager, and we worked with him to debug his baby, and
patch the software. Come to find out in the course of all this that one
of his key people actually lived in the Halifax area, and worked
remotely. Just goes to show that in the Internet era a person may live
in a given area and be relatively unknown in their own stomping grounds.

Arved