Re: Revise group description?

Jean, I tend to agree. The last time I saw an XSL-FO aficionado in Nova
Scotia is when I had coffee with Tony this summer. I somehow suspect
that there are hundreds of CSS experts in this province, on the other
hand. And there are dozens of coders here who address their printing
requirements with PDF libraries...directly driven from Java and such
like rather than using declarative mechanisms like XSLT and XSL-FO.
There are in fact very few programmers in my region who extensively use
XSLT even...the people who do mostly use it in B2B and SOA. Little XSLT
uptake, little XSL-FO uptake.

For what it's worth, I'm not convinced that either CSS or XSL-FO, both
declarative mechanisms, are what most folks are comfortable with.

Arved