ppl - Choosing a Chair for your Community Group

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:50:00 +0100
Cc: "team-community-process@w3.org" <team-community-process@w3.org>
To: public-ppl@w3.org

Hello,

I noticed that Web Payments Community Group currently has no Chair.
   http://www.w3.org/community/ppl/

I belong to the W3C Communications Team and the Public Council CG, which
mission is to promote Community and Business Groups and ensure that they
function smoothly.

I am reaching out to offer my help and answer any question you may have.

For example, more information on how to choose a Chair is at:
   <http://www.w3.org/community/about/tool/#choose-chair>

The Chair is responsible for ensuring the group fulfills the requirements
of the Community and Business Group Process as well as the group’s
operational agreements.

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR