Re: Trying to join the group...

From: Tony Graham <tgraham@mentea.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 15:13:03 -0000 (GMT)
To: "Jean Kaplansky" <jean.kaplansky@aptaracorp.com>, "Jean Kaplansky" <jeankap@earthlink.net>
Cc: public-ppl@w3.org
On Tue, March 6, 2012 4:58 pm, Jean Kaplansky wrote:
> Iım trying to join the print and publishing community, and have created a
> W3C account. However, I cannot seem to get the system to actually accept
> my username and password to actually join the group.

Welcome, but I'm sorry, I don't know what the problem is.  You probably
should get an email when you're added to the system plus getting one when
you're added to the group.  AFAIK, the address to contact about problems
is team-community-process@w3.org.

Regards,

Tony Graham                                   tgraham@mentea.net
Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming