Trying to join the group...

From: Jean Kaplansky <jean.kaplansky@aptaracorp.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 11:58:23 -0500
To: <public-ppl@w3.org>
CC: Jean Kaplansky <jeankap@earthlink.net>
Hello -

Iım trying to join the print and publishing community, and have created a
W3C account. However, I cannot seem to get the system to actually accept my
username and password to actually join the group.

I caught this part from the community group FAQ:

³You must be logged in to join a group; you will be prompted to log in
during the join process. Note: If you have an existing W3C account that is
not affiliated with any organization, we ask you to first answer a question
(by email) whether you own the rights to your contributions. The W3C staff
then updates your account with that information and you may join the group
as described above.²

And I did send the email describing rights to my contributions (from my work
address below, while copying my independent jeankap@earthlink.net address,
which is what I registered with), but no go. I take it I need to wait for
official acknowledgement from an actual W3C person before I can officially
join?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or direction you may offer as to how I
can resolve my current inability to join the party.

Best Regards,

Jean Kaplansky
Solutions Architect,
Aptara, Inc.