Re: Lists of processors and stylesheets

On Wed, April 4, 2012 5:00 pm, Jean Kaplansky wrote:
> +1 on this idea.

It's your wiki, too.  Any member can edit the pages.

> On Apr 3, 2012, at 4:13 PM, Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm wondering if it would make sense to split up the listing of the
>> XSL-FO processors in:
>> - actual XSL-FO processors (Examples: FOP, AntennaHouse, etc.)
>> - stand-alone XSL-FO editors (which usually bundle one or more XSL-FO
>> processors) (Examples: Ecrion Designer, XSLfast etc.)
>> - and integrated (output management) solutions in which XSL-FO
>> processors are used and which might or might not contain an XSL-FO based
>> editor. (Examples: Assentis DocBase, Ecrion Rendering Server,
>> Thunderhead etc.)
>>
>> I think that would also make it easier to build tables that compare the

I've turned the original list into a table that can be sorted on each
column and added a column for 'Type'.  The 'Type' data is incomplete.

We could also add columns for platform (Windows, Linux, etc.) and maybe
another table for programming interface (Java, .NET, etc.).

>> capabilities of various products. It would also be useful to compile a
>> list products in the HTML/CSS corner which are targeted at print output.

+1, though I don't have much information on that myself.

>> On 28.03.2012 11:24:44 Tony Graham wrote:
>>> I've added pages for listing XSL-FO processors:
>>>
>>>   http://www.w3.org/community/ppl/wiki/XSL-FO_Processors

Regards,

Tony.