RE: Errors in POWDER Document

From: Smith, Kevin, (R&D) VF-Group <Kevin.Smith@vodafone.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:11:39 +0100
To: "Public POWDER" <public-powderwg@w3.org>
Hi Robert, all,

I'm not sure if this may be an omission on the ICRA site.

@to the POWDER group:
The original RDFS vocabulary [1] lists sz as 'No Sexual Content' - and
it is  mentioned in the human-readable text of the 2008 update [2].
However there is no 'sexual content' section at all (only nudity) in the
RDF binding [3]. Is that deliberate?

There is a footnote at [2] which may help explain:
"For developers: The new vocabulary will be introduced when we begin
implementing the Protocol for Web Description Resources (POWDER). The
namespace will be http://www.icra.org/rdfs/vocabulary2008. The
vocabulary is already available in RDF from that URI."

Best,
Kevin

[1] http://www.icra.org/rdfs/vocabularyv03
[2] http://www.icra.org/vocabulary/2008/
[3] http://www.icra.org/rdfs/vocabulary2008.rdf

Thanks for your interest in POWDER and for taking the time to post.

<icra:sz> was originally used