RE: [comment] Formal Semantics, Section 4.3

Dear Stasinos, Dear POWDER Working Group!

After having looked into the new draft that you have sent to the list
earlier this day, I want to say that I am satisfied with your treatment of
my Last-Call Comment.

Thank you for the work!

Best regards,
Michael Schneider

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)