Re: FW: @rel type 'describedby'

Dear Ms Cotton,

It has been a while since we received any communication from you
concerning the proposed inclusion of 'describedby' in the Atom registry.
I understand that there are a number of obvious potential reasons for
this, the absence of an updated POWDER document in the public domain
being the most obvious one.

We are in the very final stages of preparing for a transition request to
Proposed Recommendation - it is only after that when the document that
includes the describedby registration details will be formally published
in w3.org/TR space. For now it is available with W3C Member access at
[1]. We also note the citation of this document (at its presumed future
URI) and use of describedby in a recently published Internet Draft [2].

On behalf of the POWDER WG, I'd be grateful for any update you may be
able to offer.

Thank you.

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/powder/Group/powder-dr/20090120-diff.html#appD