Re: status of GRDDL for POWDER - no joy testing in Redland/Raptor

Hi Dan,

After the LC period we've been concentrating on implementations - and
they're very, very close to completion. We're finalising the schema and
the XSLTs right now and we should be ready to set up the meeting to seek
transition to PR at by the end of this week all being well.

Bottom line - the XSLTs will be updated v. soon, and the schema will
then include GRDDL links to them. I'll let you know, 'cos after that,
everything should be tickety-boo.

Phil.

--
Phil Archer