Looking for a place to live

From: Paul Walsh <paul@segala.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:27:27 +0000
To: Paul Walsh <paul@segala.com>
Hey there!

Sorry about the mass email - hope you don't mind on this occasion.

I'm looking for a place to live in London and need to find somewhere
by January 14th (if possible). Please let me know if you know of a one
bed flat that's coming onto the market, or of someone looking to
share. I haven't done the flat/house share in a very long time, so
that should be fun.

Thanks a million - hope you have a great one this year!

Paul Walsh

Mobile +44 (0)7738 758 848