New W3C role and its effect POWDER (none!)

From: Phil Archer <phil@philarcher.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:05:12 +0000
To: Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>

Just a quick note for the public record:

My affiliation within the POWDER WG remains unchanged from December
(IIT, NCSR Demokritos with direct support from i-sieve technologies).

Yes, I am now a member of the W3C team but am working on a wholly
different area there (Mobile Web).

Matt Womer remains team contact for POWDER.

To avoid setting up different accounts within the W3C system, I am
registered there as representing W3C/MIT but this is, literally, a
technical convenience. I need to use my w3.org e-mail to send to the
member list but will use my personal one for this public list.

I know it's confusing but hey, we're pretty much finished now so this is
academic I hope.

I remain your humble servant,

Henry Jekyll, M.D.

--