Re: XML Core comment on POWDER

From: Phil Archer <phil@philarcher.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:48:07 +0100
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
CC: public-powderwg@w3.org
Paul,

Just a note to thank you and the XML Core WG for taking the time to look
into this. Yes, the + -> space issue has already been corrected but we
very much appreciate you confirming that this was the right thing to do.

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
http://philarcher.org/www@20/

i-sieve technologies                |      W3C Mobile Web Initiative
Making Sense of the Buzz            |      www.w3.org/Mobile