Re: POWDER 3rd Last Call open

From: Phil Archer <phil@philarcher.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:33:57 +0100
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
CC: chairs@w3.org, Tim Boland <frederick.boland@NIST.GOV>, Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>
Thanks for this Michael,

I've stripped down the distribution list a little before replying, but
added Antonis Kukurikos who was the one who handled this (see how I
quickly passed the buck there?) and Tim Boland who gave us a lot of
advice wrt QA.

I agree that a single, interoperable vocabulary would be jolly useful
for this. AIUI, Antonis looked at the SPARQL test cases and adapted
that. He could just as easily have chosen a different one and perhaps
ended up with something slightly different so some sort of commonality
and guidance would clearly be useful.

That said, I would be grateful if such guidance were to be implemented
in the future, rather than retrospectively!

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
http://philarcher.org/www@20/

i-sieve technologies                |      W3C Mobile Web Initiative
Making Sense of the Buzz            |      www.w3.org/Mobile