Re: POWDER 3rd Last Call open

Thanks for this Michael,

I've stripped down the distribution list a little before replying, but
added Antonis Kukurikos who was the one who handled this (see how I
quickly passed the buck there?) and Tim Boland who gave us a lot of
advice wrt QA.

I agree that a single, interoperable vocabulary would be jolly useful
for this. AIUI, Antonis looked at the SPARQL test cases and adapted
that. He could just as easily have chosen a different one and perhaps
ended up with something slightly different so some sort of commonality
and guidance would clearly be useful.

That said, I would be grateful if such guidance were to be implemented
in the future, rather than retrospectively!

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
http://philarcher.org/www@20/

i-sieve technologies                |      W3C Mobile Web Initiative
Making Sense of the Buzz            |      www.w3.org/Mobile