HTTP Link update

From: Phil Archer <parcher@fosi.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:21:14 +0100
To: Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>

On the other Feature at Risk that Opera highlights ...

Mark Nottingham has reported that he's working on a version 03 [1]. The
ensuing discussion supports the assertion he made to me over an
enjoyable lunch in July that the @rel registry (or lack thereof) is the
only real open issue. Progress is being made so my intention for now is
to leave the relevant text in the DR doc [2] unchanged. If we get to
crunch time (i.e. where it is actually holding us up) then we can think
about a form of words that can get us to the end of the W3C Rec Track
without actually saying "don't do this."

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2008JulSep/0464.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-powder-dr-20080815/#far

--
Phil Archer
Chief Technical Officer,

Register now for the annual Family Online Safety Institute Conference
and Exhibition, December 11th, 2008, Washington, DC.
See http://www.fosi.org/conference2008/