Blog post on metadata discovery

From: Phil Archer <parcher@fosi.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:29:25 +0100
To: Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>

I've just read an excellent and very informative blog post [1] on the
various approaches currently implemented or proposed for discovering
metadata about a given resource. It makes specific mention of our
proposals and compares them with a wide range of others. Its author,
Eran Hammer-Lahav, is the chap behind XRDS [2] and OAuth [3] and I'm
very much looking forward to meeting him later today at our outreach
event at Yahoo.

Phil

[1] http://www.hueniverse.com/hueniverse/2008/09/discovery-and-h.html
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XRDS