Sprinkling POWDER on metaTXT

From: Phil Archer <phil@philarcher.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:34:13 +0000
To: Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>, Public MWBP <public-bpwg@w3.org>

Hi,

Through Jo, I was put in touch recently with Mícheál Ó Foghlú of the
Waterford Institute of Technology who is one of the people involved with
work associated with metaTXT. This is all about helping mobile search
engines differentiate between mobile-friendly and desktop-friendly
content. I've spent a fraction of the time I should have quickly making
a few notes on the differences between metaTXT and POWDER which those
interested can see at http://www.philarcher.org/metaTXT/. This doc
includes an example of the contents of a metaTXT file expressed in POWDER.

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer