POWDER-S in Clark & Parsia's latest ontology browser

From: Phil Archer <parcher@fosi.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 09:34:54 +0000
To: Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>

I guess this is mostly for Stasinos & Andrea -

I've just been looking at a POWDER-S instance in Bijan and Kendall's
latest OwlSight browser [1]. I notice that it shows up Data Properties
and Object Properties, but no annotation properties - am I missing
something or should, say, issuedby be recognised as an annotation
property? (I used example 2-3, available at [2]).

Phil.

[1] http://pellet.owldl.com/owlsight/
[2] http://philarcher.org/powder/example_2_3.rdf

--