a microformat like POWDER

From: 전종홍 <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:03:00 +0900
To: <member-powderwg@w3.org>
Cc: <public-powderwg@w3.org>
Dear all,

Currently, we (me and korean community) are trying to apply the machine-readble
mobileOK trustmark (like POWDER) within our pilot service.

But, the trustmark of POWDER style seems to be not easy to use on current browser.

I think there are some issues to use of POWDER-based trustmarks.
- not simple, complex
- cannot apply to current mobile browser
- cannot append within (X)HTML file
- should manage separated POWDER xml file

For this reason, I think we need to consider
the simple mobileOK trustmark that like microformat style.

So, I was starting to define a mobileOK trustmark of microformat style.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhpvgnmn_68dwzhntdt

It is simple, but also similar and compatible with POWDER.

It has some cons ...
- simple, not complex
- compatible with POWDER
- can use widely available browsers
- can embed in (X)HTML

I think it will be helpful to spread the POWDER based applications.
what do you think about it ?

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon