Re: Semantics, Basic, OWL 2 and POWDER

Hi, Phil.

Yes, we haven't explicitly stated that includehosts is mandatory, but
there has been a lot of discussion related to the specification of
"safe" DRs, and the requirement concerning includehosts has been
mentioned. This is why I've included it in the *provisional* XML schema.

Anyway, if everybody agrees that the only requirement is that <iriset />
is not empty, I can update the schema accordingly.

Andrea