Re: Proposal to drop support for pointing to a specific DR

The further implications of this - dropping support for linking directly
to a specific DR rather and only talking in terms of linking to a POWDER
document - is that the very confusing and potentially troublesome
business of having ordered lists of DRs across multiple documents can be
got rid of. Section 2.4.1 [1] suggests using dc:isPartOf and well, it
just looks ugly. I don't think we lose anything, and gain a lot of
clarity, if we say that ordered lists of DRs must be in a single document.

All of which means that we can drop the whole of section 2.4 and just
have a note in the linkage section that allows one POWDER doc to point
to another so that once you've found one POWDER doc, you can find other
related ones - something I think Kai has mentioned a few times.

Unless someone screams, I'll do this in the version I'm editing now (it
can always be put back).

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-powder-dr-20080317/#partOf