More changes in nomenclature

From: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:33:28 +0000
To: Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>

I'm working to implement the changes agreed this week, namely:

1. Changing URISet to iriset
2. Changing all element names to all lower case (includeHosts to
includehosts) etc.

This is requiring more than a search and replace job but it's getting
really tricky where the descriptors are concerned since the capital
letter no longer distinguishes the block of descriptors from individual
descriptors within it.

So, as much as an editorial plea as anything, I'd like to seek consensus
on changing the element name from Descriptors to descriptorset. This is
consistent with iriset and tagset.

OK with everyone?