POWDER Processor result, include describedby?

From: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 14:02:31 +0100
To: Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>

I think Andrea was trying to suggest this the other day but let me put
it as a proposal:

A PP takes in describe(u) and, assuming it has access to a POWDER doc,
spits back something like

<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.example.com/">
   <ex:color>red</ex:color>
   <ex:shape>square</ex:shape>
</rdf:Description>

In the spirit of POWDER, I think we should say where this data comes
from by including a describedby property linking to the relevant POWDER
doc thus:

<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.example.com/">
   <ex:color>red</ex:color>
   <ex:shape>square</ex:shape>
   <wdrs:describedby rdf:resource="http://...example2-1.xml" />
</rdf:Description>

This is valid - the URI http://www.example.com/ is described by a POWDER
doc at http://...example2-1.xml. Given those triples, you can go to the
source and check the attribution data if you like.

OK if I add that to the PP section?

Phil.