Series of comments on Formal Spec

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:29:11 +0200
To: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
CC: public-powderwg@w3.org
Phil,

I send a number of comments on the Formal spec. I know you have a
face-to-face, so I sent them out now; I have re-read them once more but
I might have still misunderstood something here and here. On the other
hand, I know you have a F2F meeting, so it is more important to have
them on board in time, even if some of them are rubbish, rather than
waiting for yet another round of re-reading and missing your time slot.

I am sorry to be a bit late with those, but I was on a meeting last
week, I could not look at the document earlier...

I hope they will be helpful

Cheers

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/