Re: Comment on the POWDER document, 2008-06-30, Right URI for the DC terms

From: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:52:49 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>

Thanks Ivan,

Looking at the documentation, it's clear that the /terms/ namespace is
the preferred option with the older ones retained as a legacy. It's a
trivial change to update the dcterms namespace in our document so unless
a WG member has reason to say otherwise, we'll make that change in the
next drafts.

Phil.

--
Phil Archer