Re: Comment on POWDER WDR, 2008-06-30: wrong references in example 2-7

From: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 12:10:42 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: public-powderwg@w3.org

Yes, thanks Ivan. These 2 errors have already been reported [1] and
we'll be corrected them in the next iteration of the doc which I expect
we'll be publishing as our Last Call version after the face to face 14 -
15 July.

What I find very encouraging so far is that a) these two errors are the
only ones so far spotted and 2) they're easily fixed :-).

Phil.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-powderwg/2008Jul/0001.html