Re: [comment] URI/IRI canonicalization in powder-grouping

From: Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:30:20 -0500
Cc: public-powderwg@w3.org
To: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>

Hi Thomas, et al,

I'm not sure if you saw this message that Kevin sent to the POWDER WG,
but the canonicalization of URI's section has been updated in the
POWDER grouping document, and is available here:
	http://www.w3.org/2007/powder/Group/powder-grouping/20080128.html

Could you take a look and make sure we addressed your issues?

Thanks!

-Matt