Re: Feature List

Anthony Kukurikos wrote:
> Thanks for this, Phil. I already spot 2 features on the formal doc that I
> have not included tests for. One question: should we have tests for the
> cardinalities of each include/exclude element? It is not a matter of
> workload as it is trivial, I just don't know if it facilitates the
> readability of the TS doc (which is of course an important matter but not as
> important as its usefulness).

It's a matter of striking a balance between 'proving everything works'
and going over the top with a separate test for every last thing. I
lumped the IRI constraints together as a compromise on this. It's only
in/excludepathcontains and in/excluderegex that's allowed more than once
anyway - the rest are all 0 or 1.

If you have a good test to hand, good - use it, but let's not over do it!

--
Phil Archer
w. http://philarcher.org/