Re: Request for two new media types submitted

Thanks Eric, your and everyone's input is very welcome - we want to get
this right.

I included a lot of folk, but not everyone here, on a renewed request to
  the IETF a little while ago
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-powderwg/2008Dec/0033.html).
I'm hoping that's got all the right things in the right place. I've also
followed up on the discussion with IANA about rel="describedby"
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-powderwg/2008Dec/0034.html)
which highlights to them that a) the @rel type registration is now in
the normative doc and b) that consensus around it has been reached (cue
massive calls of "I never said I agreed to that!!")

I've requested application/powder+xml and application/powder-s+xml.

Stasinos - you have control of the formal doc just now - please see
Eric's comment below.

Soon be Christmas...

Phil.