Re: separate normative from informative references in POWDER formal semantics?

From: Phil Archer <phil@philarcher.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 11:36:36 +0000
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: public-powderwg <public-powderwg@w3.org>

Again, thanks Dan. I've separated out the two types of reference in my
current working draft. There are rather few normative references - the
ones you mention are all informative.

Phil.

--

Please note my new e-mail address. My ICRA/FOSI e-mail addresses no
longer function (and I no longer work there!)

Phil Archer
w. http://philarcher.org/