Re: separate normative from informative references in POWDER formal semantics?

Again, thanks Dan. I've separated out the two types of reference in my
current working draft. There are rather few normative references - the
ones you mention are all informative.

Phil.

--

Please note my new e-mail address. My ICRA/FOSI e-mail addresses no
longer function (and I no longer work there!)

Phil Archer
w. http://philarcher.org/