RE: struggling to understand conformance in POWDER formal semantics

From: Tim Boland <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:44:33 -0500
To: "'Phil Archer'" <phil@philarcher.org>, "'Dan Connolly'" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: "'public-powderwg'" <public-powderwg@w3.org>

It still may be unclear as to exactly what needs to conform and exactly how
it should conform (as mentioned in Quality Assurance Specification
Guidelines Requirement 1 [1]).  Perhaps these aspects should be clarified?

http://www.w3.org/TR/qaframe-spec/#conformance-clause

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST