From: public-powderwg-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-powderwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Phil Archer
Sent: 23 April 2008 11:16
To: Public POWDER
Subject: XML question

As I continue to shine an Yttrium lamp* on my ignorance, can I ask -
does a ref attribute on an XML element take a single URI or can it take
a white space separated list??

Phil.

* I learnt yesterday that the rare earth element Yttrium is used in
powerful projector lamps as used at cinemas and was keen to get it into
the conversation somehow.