Re: [POWDER-DR] Comments regarding RDFa

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:05:42 -0400
To: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: public-powderwg@w3.org, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

[I expect we should drop the POWDER WG from this thread until we've resolved
the question in the TF]

At 08:23 AM 9/27/2007 -0500, Shane McCarron wrote:

>Well - my understanding was that despite the fact that Ben stopped caring about href everywhere, the group decided that href should NOT be everywhere because we are augmenting XHTML 1.1 and in XHTML 1.1 it doesn't work everywhere and we were trying to be compatible with existing browsers to the greatest extent possible.

That's not what our issues tracker report says:

  2007-07-23: @href and @resource appear on every element, and @resource overrides @href, as per: http://www.w3.org/2007/07/19-rdfa-minutes.html

  -- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/34