Re: POWDER-related questions about RDFa linkage

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 13:39:34 +0100
To: "Phil Archer" <parcher@icra.org>
Cc: "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>, "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, public-powderwg@w3.org, RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

On 01/11/2007, Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org> wrote:

> My example 2, with link rel="powder" is not related to RDFa - that's
> just straight HTML+POWDER, the point being that, if all we're doing is
> linking a doc to a Description Resource, RDFa's potential is probably
> being under-used.

I can't comment on the RDFa side, but the use of a HTML profile there
seems exactly in line with what would be expected for GRDDL, with the
profile doc provided the appropriate linkage to the appropriate XSLT,
as in: http://purl.org/stuff/glink/

(apologies for linking to one of my own creations, but I'm not sure of
any other examples online which only show the bare minimum necessary
for GRDDL/HTML profiles)

Cheers,
Danny.

--