Re: Observing MWI meetings in Darmstadt

From: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:09:29 +0000
To: Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>, public-bpwg@w3.org, public-ddwg@w3.org

Hi all,

A query posted on the BPWG public list prompts me to write this.

As many of you know, the week of meetings in Darmstadt begins with the
DDWG, segues into BPWG and then reaches its climax with the POWDER group
at the end of the week. It is, of course, for Rotan and Dan to make any
comment on observers in their groups but, subject to Deutsche Telekom's
hospitality, observers are welcome in the POWDER group. Details of the
group's work at [1].

We had observers from the world of WAI and Sem Web folk at our ad hoc
f2f in Boston in January which provided valuable input to the group and
I'd like to welcome observers to this next f2f too.

Cheers

Phil
(POWDER chair).

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/powder/