IETF/Link Headers

From: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 11:36:02 +0000
To: Public POWDER <public-powderwg@w3.org>, Public MWBP <public-bpwg@w3.org>

Hi all,

This is the first post to the public POWDER list - there will be many
more. We have our first group telecon later today.

I just wanted to post a note to both POWDER and MWBP concerning HTTP
Link headers. There's some discussion going on at IETF on this issue,
lead by Yahoo's Mark Nottingham, and I've prepared some comments
relevant to both groups. These are my own comments - I'm not trying to
represent anyone else (not yet anyway!)

See http://www.fosi.org/archive/ietflinkheaders/

Cheers

Phil.