Re: Aligning grouping of resources in POWDER and WAF Access Control.

I think an even more urgent question is, how much of the design is
POWDER and AC going to share. I see very little value in sharing just
the URI-matching syntax, so we need to figure out if there are more
things that can be shared to know if we should bother with it at all.

/ Jonas