Re: [comment] Seeking lexical constraints for includeHost property

From: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:37:21 +0100
To: public-powderwg@w3.org

Art,

Thanks very much for this query. We're working on a full XSD for the
data types. Very unofficial as yet but you can see it taking shape at [1].

I'm about to post a related new message wrt to the WAF alignment issue too.

As ever, I and the rest of the group are very grateful for your comments
and welcome any more.

Phil.

[1] http://www.dicom.uninsubria.it/~andrea.perego/powder/?doc=xsd