Re: Open Issues: DR scope

There's multiple ways to formulate in OWL the same abstract logical
formula, so both formulations (Kevin's and Andrea's) are perfectly valid
OWL fragments saying exactly the same thing. There's a lot more like
these two, and, in more complex cases, there isn't going be any
minimal-verbose ordering between them.

I haven't checked this, but I think that Andrea's more verbose
formulation is due to some Protege normalization. (Andrea?)