Re: POI XML validator for testing

That covers the use of & in CDATA, which is useful but doesn't solve our problem completely. Your & was in a property whose data type was defined as anyURI. I can't find anything that says you have to encode an '&', only that space should be '%20'.

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count...
http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/staff/rsingh