RE: POI data model examples serialised as JSON, XML, HTML5 & KML

Based on the discussion on the conf call I've updated a few things in my
draft of example02 http://mob-labs.com/poiwg/example02/index.html

I've moved the created/updated from elements to attributes.

In the json example this doesn't really change anything.

In the xml example it's a simple change.

In the html5 embedded example I think the best way to achieve this is
using the data-* custom attribute model.
http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#extensibility
http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/Overview.html#embedding-custom-non-visible-data-with-the-data-attributes

In the kml example there doesn't seem to be a suitable way to do this.
http://code.google.com/apis/kml/documentation/extendeddata.html
So I've left them as namespace based elements.  I'd be happy to hear
other suggestions/options here.

I also removed the published elements/attributes as suggested by
Karl/Raj.

And I've changed title to label as defined in the UML Data Model
documentation as suggested by Alex.

I also looked at adding the use of "term" to these simple examples just
to see how that would work across the different serialisations...but
when I get to kml I'm not quite sure how that would fit in.
Any suggestions here?

roBman