yaw, pitch and roll ? and position accuracy?

From: Mike Liebhold <mnl@well.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:37:56 -0700
To: "public-poiwg@w3.org W3C" <public-poiwg@w3.org>
Very sorry to jump in so late in the dialog. ( i've been buried elsewhere)

But, I have a couple of quick questions about the core data model:

Besides latitude, longitude and altitude attributes of position, What
has been decided about yaw, pitch and roll?

Can someone tell me if i'm correct in  assuming that the nominal CRS
would allow for a designation of the accuracy of the position. ( I"m
seeing the emergence of use cases requiring millimeter accurate positioning)

Many thanks,

Mike Liebhold