Re: new core data model posted

I've added an XML schema file and graphic to the data model page:
http://www.w3.org/2010/POI/wiki/Data_Model

The biggest change from previous versions is that I've ***made all attributes into elements.*** This is because I think that makes it easier to convert between XML, JSON and RDF (having written some XML<->JSON<->PHP arrays<->MongoDB translation code over the past couple days. After some deep soul searching (having used XML schema heavily in grad school), I'm coming around to the idea that XML may not be the most popular way to exchange POI information -- JSON and RDF are just as important -- so having XML that may not look very elegant is less important than enabling easy translation between these popular representation models.

Comments, flames, welcome as always.

Now to re-do all my examples...

-----
Raj Singh