Re: yaw, pitch and roll ? and position accuracy?

Hi Mike. Long time no see!

The group has been focused on a core, least common denominator, POI encoding. I think accuracy would be defined in an optional extension. I think the CRS used implies a level of accuracy, But since we adopted GML geometry, I bet with some research we could get explicit accuracy information right into the Point, LineString and SimplePolygon elements, but the work hasn't been done yet.

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count...
http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/staff/rsingh