Re: Category Primitive

Hi Karl,

Regarding the question "what type of place is this?" in the proposed
category primitive objectives section below, I wish to point back to a
discussion thread in which some of this ground might have been covered
(without conclusion):

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-poiwg/2010Nov/0044.html

which I think morphed into:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-poiwg/2010Nov/0074.html

I find it easier to view these as part of/beginnings of threads on this
page:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-poiwg/2010Nov/thread.html

And a memo
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-poiwg/2010Nov/0080.html

in which Henning shared with us this URL to an IETF draft:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-forte-ecrit-service-classification/

Are we at a fundamentally new or different place in the discussion today
as a result of focusing the POI definition?

Regards,

Christine

Spime Wrangler

cperey@perey.com