Re: Core POI and AR profile (was: Re: ISSUE-XX: Can we add attributes to link to support orientation, location, etc?)

" Interesting.  I would think that the AR community would be
interested in more complex representations of a POI location than just
a simple point without having to dereference anything else, no?"

Just my very late, popping-back-in, 2 cents, but really a simple
point, orientation, and reference to an external resource is pretty
much all most AR purpose's need. Various timestamps could be added,
but there isn't actually too much strictly needed for AR.
At least, when talking about 3D models or similar assets that will
need remote loading anyway.

Dealing with annotations is another matter though. Positioning a bit
of text at a location raises all sorts of questions about how to store
style/layout information for it.
-Thomas